Usain Bolt surprised by anti-doping test requests
Usain Bolt currently plays for A-League team Central Coast Mariners and has scored 2 goals in one appearance. However he has snot been given a professional contract by the club. Bolt has expressed his concerns about the on going anti doping test that he has been subjected to since declaring his interest in becoming a pro footballer after retiring from tack and field in 2017. Bolt published a post in Instagram explaining how he was forced to provide samples of his urine and blood for test by the Football Federation of Australia. It will be interesting to see if the club will give him a contract and he will perform as a footballer considering that he is 32 years old now and he has just retired from a different sport profession.
- Messi breaks yet another record by hitting his 400th LaLiga goal
- Ramsey agrees five-year deal with Juventus
- Injury blow for Bayern Munich as Frank Ribery suffers injury in training
- Champions League & Europa League draws
- Chelsea's Morata suffers injury in Europa League clash
- Ballon d'Or 2018: Luka Modric and Ada Hegerberg win awards